Cordlife Medical Phils., Inc. (Cordlife) is a subsidiary of Cordlife Group Limited (CGL). Cordlife respects your right to privacy and we are committed protect our customers' personal data.
Cordlife collects, uses, stores, transfers, and manages Personal Data of our clientele which is subject to the “Data Privacy Act of 2012”.
- WHAT DATA ARE COLLECTED?
Information which we will request from you on our website and/or other channels include, but not limited to:
- Personal identification information such as
Mother's Full Name:
Date of Birth:
- Contact information such as your telephone/mobile numbers, mailing and billing addresses and email addresses;
- Medical information of mother/medical declarations, previous/current medical history, including where relevant, a family medical history spouse’s personal information and any information related to pregnancy and delivery:
Name of OB-Gyn:
Estimated Date of Delivery:
- Any other personal data that will be needed to assess eligibility for storage and administer the services, such as but not limited to:
Child medical information/medical declarations, maternal blood test information, and child’s first pediatric visit information
- Enquiries and correspondences between you and Cordlife/CGL on our products and services, and;
- Responses to market surveys and/or promos/contests conducted by Cordlife/CGL
- Any other information that will assist us in providing you with better service
2. WHY IS DATA BEING COLLECTED?
We may use the Personal Data you have provided for one or more of the following purposes:
- To process the products and services you have acquired from Cordlife/CGL;
- To contact and respond to your enquiries and provide follow-up services;
- To inform you about results and/or laboratory;
- To facilitate billing and payment;
- To inform you about products and/or services; and benefits which we would like to offer to you from time to time;
- To conduct surveys and market research to improve our products and services;
- To conduct internal audits and;
- To comply with any law, legal requirements, orders or requests from any authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside of Philippines
3. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT WITH RESPECT TO PERSONAL DATA
Under the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you have the right to the following:
- The Right to be Informed
- The Right to Access
- The Right to Object
- The Right to Erasure or Blocking
- The Right to Damages
- The Right to File a Complaint
- The Right to Rectify
- The Right to Portability
We recognize your rights with respect to your personal data, as provided by the Data Privacy Act.
- You may request to update your Personal Data via our website at https://www.cordlife.ph/update-personal-information
- You may opt-out of receiving marketing messages/updates by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have inquiries about the Cordlife Personal Data Protection Policy, please contact us in writing at the address below:
Data Protection Officer
Cordlife Medical Phils. Inc
Unit 104 Building H, UP Ayalaland
Technohub Diliman QC 1101
Tel.No. (02) 4701735
Your request shall be processed within 30 calendar days from receipt of request
4. DISCLOSURE AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
- Cordlife has implemented authentication procedures in order to verify your identity.
- All Personal Data are kept in secured premises and data storage facilities.
- Cordlife / CGL will not utilize your personal information for any other purposes apart from those listed in Section 2 above unless prior consent is obtained.
- Some Personal Data may be transferred to our subsidiaries, business associates, service providers, and other persons that provide products and/or services relevant and appropriate to clients and/or occasionally requested by them
- Personal Data will be disclosed to comply with any law, legal requirements, orders or requests from any authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside the Philippines.
5. RETENTION OF DATA
Cordlife / CGL shall retain your Personal Data for as long as necessary to perform the business purpose which it was collected for, and/or as required by any law, legal requirements, international or local quality standards, orders or requests from any authority or government body of any jurisdiction, which may be within or outside the Philippines.
6. THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
Cordlife / CGL's websites contain links to third party websites with different data privacy policies and practices. Cordlife Group holds no responsibility to any Personal Data submitted to such third party websites.
7. WEBSITE COOKIES
In furtherance with our commitment to ensure the security of your personal data, reasonable and appropriate safeguards and measures have been put in place especially designed for its protection, and for the maintenance of its integrity, availability and confidentiality.
9. CHANGES TO PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Please note that we may update or modify this policy from time to time in response to the law, legal requirements and legislation.
We will publish the updates and modifications on our website at www.cordlife.ph with the effective date of the changed policy.
Published on November 29, 2018